Understanding the SDK¶
The SDK provides APIs which make it easy to generate accessible themes.
In particular, the SDK provides the following:
- APIs for creating, modifying, and deleting themes;
- calculations that are necessary to ensure that accessibility requirements are met;
- a pluggable persistence interface;
- code generation for CSS and JSON (Figma-compliant); and
- extensibility with regard to atoms, molecules, organisms, and accessibility layers.
The best way to learn how to use the SDK APIs directly is to use the SDK Tutorial. This tutorial provides specific examples of how to use the APIs for the most common tasks, in the order in which you will typically perform these tasks.